who's stalking my blog ?

page

Jan 24, 2011

BAM !!!

okay, this is my third post on January. I'm too busy to looking for my blog :( and now I'm on from mobile. Cause, yeaah the internet on my school is really suck. -.-

I don't know why ? But because there're a new rules at my school. what's the rules ? We must have a blog. GOD !! all of my friend make a blog.

oke gue seneng, temen gue pada punya blog juga akhirnya, tapi kok gue ngerasa blognya si bunga bener-bener jadi panutan anak 5 deh. Gue ga tau, apa itu cuma perasaan gue atau emang bener begitu.


sorry kalo postingan gue yang kali ini kagak rapi. Maklum post dari hape.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OPENING

Here where I can talk about my life, my idol, a place to vent my emotions. Because people will never listen to me and I do not know with whom I could tell my story.