who's stalking my blog ?

page

Dec 12, 2010

Finally !!!

GOSH !!! I REALLY MISS MY BLOG >.<

I don't have free time to post something on my blog
And this is my first post on December !!!
I think November is the busiest month for me.
There're too many homework, assingment, and especially EXAM !!!
BAH !!! EXAM !! I REALLY HATE YOU !!

~ ~ ~


Btw, akhirnya gue bakalan les bahasa Inggris lagi !! yeaah !!!! setelah 1 tahun ga les bahasa Inggris, kemampuan bahasa Inggrisku menjadi buruk. Damn !! T.T
Tapi dengan resiko biasanya gue paling lama les pulang jam 8 malam sekarang jam 9, paling engga sampe rumah jam 10 lah paling lama.

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

OPENING

Here where I can talk about my life, my idol, a place to vent my emotions. Because people will never listen to me and I do not know with whom I could tell my story.