who's stalking my blog ?

page

Jan 3, 2011

hey ;(

hey guys ! long time I'm not open my blog. yeah.. I don't have free time to open my blog again and now ? i do it. Looking for my blog, what's happen with my blog.

FYI, now I take course at Global. Okay, i have new experience. Especially all of my classmate is college student and i'm the youngest. for the first time they don't believe if I'm still a student. gah.. -_-

and my report book is really suck !!! okay I must grateful with god cause i get top ten at class but COME ON !!!!! MY SCORE WAS DECREASE AND I THINK I CAN BETTER THAN NOW. ARGH  !!!! EVERYTHING 'BOUT SCHOOL MAKES ME FRUSTATED.

I'm disappointed with my self. HOW STUPID I AM.


Okay, i think i'm just curcol (curhat colongan).


bye.. see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

OPENING

Here where I can talk about my life, my idol, a place to vent my emotions. Because people will never listen to me and I do not know with whom I could tell my story.